Tucked away in the tranquil Lyth Valley, the Damson Dene Hotel is the best place for a relaxing break. With friendly staff, great spa facilities and gorgeous grub; our guests can’t get enough of us. But if you do want to get out and explore we are not far from the bustle of Bowness and Lake Windermere. See our ‘things to do in the area’ for ideas of what you can get up to.
The hotel takes its name from the famous damson orchards of the area. In a good year the profusion of white damson blossom in the spring attracts much attention making the annual Damson Day festival even more of a pull.
WHY CHOOSE THE DAMSON DENE?
- 40 bedrooms, including 7 with four poster beds and ensuite Jacuzzi bath
- Three separate annexe family suites in the hotel grounds
- Beautifully landscaped garden including a pond with ducks
- Leisure Centre with pool, spa pool, sauna, steam room and gym
- Log fire in the lobby with comfy couches, newspapers and Lakeland walking mags
- Occasional entertainment organised by hotel manager, Wayne
- Great food and ales, with local links
- Two function suites
- Large free private car park
- Dogs welcome
- Free wireless internet access
Our Latest Offer
Save up to 40% with our fantastic Spring offers.
Spring is such a lovely time of year in the Lake District, come and experience it.
1 night stay with dinner - £110
We are offering an overnight stay for two adults sharing a double room, with 3 course dinner in our restaurant and full English breakfast for only £110. Offer available Sunday-Thursday only.
2 night stay with dinner and wine - £188
Book a 2 night stay with us for only £188 and two of you can enjoy:
- a full English breakfast each morning
- unlimited use of our pool and leisure facilities
- a 3 course dinner on your first night with a complimentary glass of house wine.
These great offers are valid subject to availability until 19th June. Book early to avoid disappointment.
check availability and book now
or call us on 01539 568676.