Tucked away in the tranquil Lyth Valley, the Damson Dene Hotel is the best place for a relaxing break. With friendly staff, great spa facilities and gorgeous grub; our guests can’t get enough of us. But if you do want to get out and explore we are not far from the bustle of Bowness and Lake Windermere. See our ‘things to do in the area’ for ideas of what you can get up to.
The hotel takes its name from the famous damson orchards of the area. In a good year the profusion of white damson blossom in the spring attracts much attention making the annual Damson Day festival even more of a pull.
WHY CHOOSE THE DAMSON DENE?
- 57 bedrooms, including 22 superior rooms
- Three separate annexe family suites in the hotel grounds
- Beautifully landscaped garden including a pond with ducks
- Leisure Centre with pool, spa pool, sauna, steam room and gym
- Log fire in the lobby with comfy couches, newspapers and Lakeland walking mags
- Occasional entertainment organised by hotel manager, Wayne
- Great food and ales, with local links
- Two function suites
- Large free private car park
- Dogs welcome
- Free wireless internet access
Our Latest Offer
Fantastic Winter offers.
Glorious frosty mornings, snow-capped mountains in the distance and the cosiest beds - Winter in the Lake District is something special.
Enjoy our 2-night Winter break from only £99 per person. Our offer includes:
- a 3 course meal on your first evening*
- complimentary cream tea
- a full Cumbrian breakfast each morning, and
- full use of our leisure facilities throughout your stay
*Stay at the weekend during December and enjoy an extra special 'party night' evening on either Friday or Saturday which includes a 4 course festive feast with a free bar (8pm-midnight) and a good old knees up with our resident DJ.
This fantastic offer is valid subject to availability until March 2018. Book early to avoid disappointment.
check availability and book now
or call us on 01539 568676.