Situated in the heart of the quiet village of the Far Sawrey, just a ¾ mile pleasant stroll to the National Trust home of Beatrix Potter, at the top of the hill in between Lake Windermere and Hawkshead Village, surrounded by beautiful scenery, popular walking and cycling trails and of course the countryside which Beatrix Potter drew her inspiration from.
Cuckoo Brow offers classic, yet contemporary Bed & Breakfast accommodation, which has recently been renovated and lovingly restored to its former glory. We have 14 beautiful en-suite bedrooms, which are a selection of super king size, family and twin rooms.
WHY CHOOSE CUCKOO BROW?
- 14 bedrooms, including Super King, Family and Twin bedrooms
- All rooms are en-suite with power showers
- 32" flat screen TVs in all bedrooms
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Log fire in the bar with comfy couches, newspapers and Lakeland walking mags
- Great food served all day (12 noon to 9pm)
- A selection of local real ales
- Large free private car park
- Dogs welcome
- Free wireless internet access