There are few rules at Bay Villa. You can enjoy breakfast at a time to suit you and it will be served personally in your room. The bacon and sausages will be from Stuart Higginson's own pigs, the eggs will be free range from Sizergh, and the bread will be organic from the bakery just round the corner.The Slow Life ethos is integral to Bay Villa. The aim has been to get as far away from the corporate house style as possible. Visitors to Bay Villa often remark that it seems like a tardis because the modest front door gives no indication of the magnificent interior. The bedrooms have lots of space giving you plenty of room to relax and everything around is designed to be both beautiful and useful. 'Beauty and utility' are our watchwords, because we haven't forgotten the things that make modern life easy, such as a fridge, flat screen TV and free wireless internet.
WHY CHOOSE BAY VILLA?
- 3 luxurious and spacious en-suite bedrooms
- Stunning views overlooking Morecambe Bay
- 42" HD TV with Freeview
- Complimentary Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Soft robes and locally produced toiletries
- Breakfast is personally served in your room
- Free wireless internet access