Welcome to the Newby Bridge Hotel
Overlooking the southern tip of Lake Windermere, the Newby Bridge Hotel on the shores of Lake Windermere, offers great value breaks, smiley staff and fabulous food.
Directly overlooking Lake Windermere in lovely landscaped grounds, Newby Bridge Hotel is a relaxing and welcoming place to stay. Guests frequently tell us that they’ve had five star treatment from a three star hotel; the food has been excellent and the staff efficient and friendly. There’s plenty to explore too in and around the lake and its hinterland. See our ‘things to do in the area’.
Newby Bridge Hotel at a glance:
- 46 bedrooms including 5 four poster rooms with ensuite spa bath
- Real log fires and a bar that welcomes diners who have dogs
- Excellent food served in the oak-paneled restaurant (as well as the bar)
- Great selection of ales to choose from, including award winning local ones
- Beautiful landscaped gardens with a Grecian temple for two in the grounds
- Private leisure centre, exclusive to hotel guests, with pool, spa pool, mini gym and steam room
- Free WiFi in lounge and bar area
- Dogs welcome
- Lots of options for weddings and conferences
- Good disabled access and a room with roll in shower, ground floor restaurant & bar
- Free parking in the hotel grounds
Our hotel, the first of the South Lakes Hotel group, has recently been extended to add brand new rooms. It provides quality and varied accommodation from rooms in the original part of this quintessentially traditional Lake District hotel to those in its newer parts including the temple for two ‘Rotunda’. All rooms have ensuite facilities with bath and shower, a hospitality tray, TV, radio, direct dial telephone and hairdryer. Bedrooms in the courtyard extension are particularly suitable for families.To find out more about disabled access at this hotel please follow this link.
Click this link to see a short video clip about the Newby Bridge Hotel.